Skip To Content

Idaho Authorization Forms

Commercial and Medicare Plans administered by Optum behavioral do not require prior authorization for routine outpatient services. For Optum Idaho Medicaid, please use that section listed below. If you need authorization for any of the following services, please select the link below:

ABA Assessment & Treatment Plan Forms

Psychological Testing Request Forms

  • Optum Psych Testing Request Form - electronic submission (Commercial Providers only. Optum Idaho Medicaid does not require prior authorization for Psychological Testing.)

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) & Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Forms

Optum Idaho Medicaid Authorization Forms