Surest Health Plans (formerly Bind)
- Access Surest health care webinars and resources
- To access the health plan’s supplement to the UnitedHealthcare Administrative guide, visit the Surest Provider Guide
- To provide your feedback on working with the health plan, take this survey
Surest, a UnitedHealthcare company, administers a health plan without a deductible or coinsurance. Members have access to the Optum and UnitedHealthcare network and can check costs and care options in advance.
To help you work with Surest plan members and claims, please visit surest.com/providers.
Bind, now officially known as Surest. This means:
|You can begin using the name Surest now and update your systems
|The payer ID for Surest won’t change
|Group and member IDs won’t change
|You don’t need separate credentialling if you’re a Optum Network-participating health care professional
|Members will now start receiving Surest ID cards
Member ID card examples
While Surest plans leverage the Optum and UnitedHealthcare networks, these members must present their Surest member ID card.
Surest payer ID and address
- For digital claims, use 25463
- For paper claims, mail to Surest at P.O. Box 211758, Eagan, MN 55121
Please include the subscriber ID and rendering address on the claim to help us confirm the copay/member price.
Check eligibility and coverage
To check eligibility and benefits, visit the UHC Provider Portal or call UHC Provider Services at 844–368–6661. You’ll need to provide the subscriber ID if you’re requesting information about a dependent.